Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any suggestions on a new hair style?

im SUPER bored with my current one. i have medium length brown hair with blonde high lights. my hair is also cut in layers. i have fair skin and brown eyes, however my eye brows are naturally an ashy brown. any suggestions on color, cut, ect?



Any suggestions on a new hair style?

Dye your hair completely brown, get some cute side bangs. I would suggest grow your hair out, because I really don't like layers on me..... But it's hard to tell because I do not know what you look like. But definitely keep the side bangs and dye your hair back to it's normal color.



Any suggestions on a new hair style?

bangs r hot!



Any suggestions on a new hair style?

A shoulder length cut is always cute, but beware if u have thick hair, it's really high maintenance.



Any suggestions on a new hair style?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit