Sunday, June 20, 2010

Guys only!?

Hey. Do you prefer girls with long(no shorter than shoulder lengh) medium(shoulder lengh) ,or short hair (close cut or boy style).



also whats your biggest turn-off?



Guys only!?

Gee,....it really depends on the girl. Some are very cut with short hair and others really long hair. There is a lot of room in between for the in between length. A girls size and facial structure have more to do with it than anything else. As for the biggest turn off, for me it is when a girl is to easy, if a girl is a little hard to get to go out with me I like that better than a girl chasing me. When a girl chases it is like she is to easy and I can do what ever I want too, if that is the case then I feel like it would be the case with other guys as well. Frankly I never wanted someone else left overs, sorry but you asked.



Guys only!?

Well it depends on the girl, most I have seen have had long and medium hair and only one short lol. But if I had to choose it would have to be medium. Biggest turn off? "Like OMG!"..... tends to piss ya off when a girl says omg at the end of every sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit