Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Help T_T?

My hair is about Medium length, straight, and a pretty colour. Only thing is I can't do anything with it because of the lack of thickness. Yes, I have the fine hair curse, and the only way I can make it seem somewhat thick is to simply part it in the middle and straighten it to prevent frizziness. (since i've tried straightening mousse but it doesn't work =[ )



I've considered having it cut short, as many stylists would suggest because of the fine hair but I just don't like short hair on me. Even though I have an Oval face which supposedly goes with all hair styles %26gt;_%26gt;.



Any suggestions for my problem?



Hair Help T_T?

my friend has thin hair she layers it and then either flips out the layers or curls them or even straightens it sometimes- it gives the illusion of fullness



Hair Help T_T?

a good way to cover the fine hair curse is curls.. if you like you hair straight.. cut your hair into layers..



hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit