Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Problems!!!?

I'm 14 and I have medium/long brown hair. Everyday I use my hair straightner on my hair and that's pretty much how I wear it every day...straight!! I want a new hair style but I don't know how to do very much. Will someone please help me?!?!?!



Hair Problems!!!?

If you want to leave your hair the way it naturally is you could:



1. just let it down normal



2. half up half down



3. pony tail



4.experiment with different ways to pin it up with bobbie pins or cute clips



If you want your hair to be curly then you could:



1. flip the ends under with a curling iron



2. use big curlers to get pretty and even waves



3. use tiny curlers to get a more scrunchie look



You can switch your look every once in a while or even do something different with your hair everyday. But remember it's not good for your hair to be putting heat and metal on it everday!



GOOD LUCK!!! HOPE I HELPED!!



Hair Problems!!!?

curl it, not to much make it look natural it looks real cute, or scrunch your hair with some cheap gel or moose



Hair Problems!!!?

try parting you hair a different way to normal, its amazeing what a difference it can make, also you can get little cips so you can pin back parts of you hair you can play arround in the mirror for a bit, it is hard though, but good for you for wanting to try new things, just dont cut your hair if you get boarde, you cant stick it back on!!



Hair Problems!!!?

I have the same hair and the same problem. For me I`m getting the "emo swoosh" and red tips put in, but if you just want it styled not re-done, then try looking on google or something for different hair styles that show you the steps on how to do them.



Hair Problems!!!?

either curl it a little with a big curling iron or if your willing to make a big change, go to a hair dressers and get layers. ask your hairdresser how to get it to flip out. it's a very popular look for teenage girls



Hair Problems!!!?

hey im 14 too and i was jsut thinking the same thing! i have medium brown hair too. im trying toi curly my hair for tomorrow . another think that sometimes works is to french braid ur hair at night n in the morining take it out. It turns out relle nice. Hope i was a help to you!



Hair Problems!!!?

it depends on what kind of hairstyle you're looking for? do you want it curly? if so then you can choose from different kinds of curls you can get it in tight curls, loose, loose/ tight, shirley temple, basically you can choose from alot. to help you better all you have to do is buy a hair book and choose from there



Hair Problems!!!?

http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/



Hair Problems!!!?

try this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit