Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should i do my hair like this?

my hair is a medium brown and i want to angle my hair with side bangs then layer it and put caramel highlights uptop , then dye the bottom layer a dark brown close to black. if anyone has photos of a hair style similar to this or any cool styles for brunettes itd be greatly appreciated, thankssss.



Should i do my hair like this?

Hi, I don't know a ton about hair, but here's my opinion anyway. I definately think that you should go for the side bangs and layering. I also think you should do the highlights. They would look really pretty. The only thing I'm not so sure about is the two-tone effect you're thinking about for the bottom of your hair. I don't think you should dye the bottom darker than the top. All or nothing, right? :) well, good luck and I hope this helped!!



Should i do my hair like this?

I'd not recommend going black but a dark chocolately brown with caramel highlights always looks nice. Why not flick through some hair magazines and see if you can find the desired effect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit