Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Braids on vacation?

I'm going on vacation to mexico next week, and i want to get cornrow style braids done for my whole head.



But my parents said that it would wreck my hair (because it is of medium thickness and its pretty curly).



I don't care about the cost and stuff i really want to get braids and all my friends said i should get them.



but my parents are convinced it will wreck my hair.



Will it?



If not, what should i tell them?



Braids on vacation?

no it wont ive gotten it many times when i was young and once recently and seriously it doesnt do anything...



well i dont have any reasons why it doesnt it just doesnt so i dont know what you can tell your parents but one thing that worked on mine was reminding them that hair is not that important and it will always grow back so they should be more controling about things like tatoos etc. and forget about the hair or else i will never realise when theyre serious about something and when theyre not.



haha i know thats long and confusing doesnt make much sense but it worked i got to dye perm straighten etc.after that speech :)



Braids on vacation?

i get my hair done every year when i go to mexico. the braids make it easy to manage when youre on vacation.



my hair is pretty thick and kinda wavy so mine usually costs about $20-25 for the whole thing. when you take it out you have to wash it really well so the waviness comes out. hope this helped, have a nice trip!!



Braids on vacation?

You to make sure that you moisturize them. And don't forget the sunblock. Your exposed scalp can burn. Your hair should pretty much be fine because it's not a long term thing. Be be advised that they can cause tension balding. Where your hair is pulled so tight around your hairline that you can lose the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit