Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I need a new hairstyle?

I have longish brown hair right now. Its really thick and curly and frizzy if I do nothing to it.



Today I'm getting my hair cut but I'm not sure what style would look good. I'd like a medium lenght and maybe long side swept bangs, I'd like pics of the different styles too. Pleas help!



I need a new hairstyle?

First of all if your hairs overly thick you should get it thinned, its amazing how much easier it makes it to get your hair looking good.



What about if you get it just longer then shoulder length and full forehead bangs or like you say, side swept ones. It depends on your face shape, why not talk to your hairdresser about it and see what she thinks.



Also what you could do is get your hair layered, it can look really good and that way you can keep your length but have it shorter too.



I need a new hairstyle?

put a lot of layers. i think bob is better. there are many cute bob hair style. try to ask ur hair assistant when ur goin to hair salon.



I need a new hairstyle?

http://www.hair-styles.org/fm1.html



you can click on the length you want. good luck :) oh...you can print out the ones you like and take them with you



I need a new hairstyle?

Please refer this site that is out and out for hair care.



I need a new hairstyle?

Well, I was in the same exact situation as you! I had long, thick, frizzy brown hair, too. So, for summer, I got a much shorter haircut. It is a bit longer than chin length and it swings (the back is short and then it slowly gets longer in the front). The hairdresser also thinned it out, which worked like a miracle. My hair isn't as thick anymore! I got side bangs also. At first, I wasn't used to it. But now, it looks really good, espcially when I straighten it. My inspiration was a cute pic of Ashlee Simpson. I hope your hair turns out great!



I need a new hairstyle?

There's this website called The Hairstyler.com. It will give you a lot of ideas on how you want your hair cut. You can also look at the celebrity hairstyles too. Buy a flat iron to straighten out those curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit