Sunday, November 22, 2009

Where can you find a website with possible hair style choices for women in their 50's? Thanks.?

I am going to the beauty school in only two days so I need help FAST ! I have worn it in a tight twisted knot for many years (very very easy) but with my dishwater gray rapidly coming it, it looks horribly mousey at this time. I would like to keep it long enuf to tie back still if possible, but it is very thin medium brown hair. I also am going to ask about blonde highlights, I used to have them. The reason I wrote askyahoo is because



I looked up 50's hair on the internet and all I basically found were things about 1950 hair styles. Any and all advice appreciated. I have never been to a hairdresser nor have I ever dyed my hair. I am an old hippie. I want things to look very natural and have low maintenance and not need too many touchups. None of my women friends (all hippies) have any experience in this area either (or else they're too embarrassed to admit that they actually 'touched dye.'). I guess it's true what they used to say, "only her hairdresser knows for sure." Thanks.



Where can you find a website with possible hair style choices for women in their 50's? Thanks.?

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/fashion/fashio...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit