Sunday, November 22, 2009

NEED A Unique haircut Idea QUICK 2:30 pacific time?

Hey hey y'all-



I have just above bra strap lenghth hair... and ALOT ALOT ALOT of it. Its super super thick, but not like poofy. I was wondering if anyone had an idea for a unique style that had low to medium up-keep. I'm really into the rockabilly 40/50s styles but am open to anything. You can also e-mail me with pics at chutupdonniedarko@yahoo.com



Love ya



Tessa 鑴?/p>

NEED A Unique haircut Idea QUICK 2:30 pacific time?

A cool long A-Line bob might be cute on you! Have it about an inch or two shorter in the back so the front sweeps down around your face and neck. Have it cut so the back is just at the nape of your neck with the fronts a little longer. I was thinking about doing this with my hair too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit