Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair help.?

okay so i have medium length hair.



and its layerd with some side bangs.



recently i've been getting bored with my syle.



wich is usually just involves straightning it and putting some shiny stuff in.



I really needd new ideas that i can wear out and to school besides straightning it.



what is a nice style that takes no more than 45 minutes.



Hair help.?

curl random parts of it so it is straight and curly



Hair help.?

Well I have almost the same exact hairstyle from your description! What I am going to do is either die the tips pink, or any color, or if I don't do that I am going to cut it up to my chin, all the same length, and I am just going to starighten it because I have wacy hair. But if you want to just go to the person that vuts your hair and they should have magazines or you could ask them for their ideas.



Hair help.?

3 barreling, curling it, put your bangs in a pouf, scrunch it with gel and hair spray.



those are things i usually do with my hair, as long as you don't mind putting different products in your hair to help create volume and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit