Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I need a graduation hairstyle plz help ?

My Graduation is on wednesday and i need a hairstyle. my dress is kind of like a halter but the string ties around my neck. my hair is a lil under medium but not short. its blackish brown. only thing is idk how to style it. any help plz so i dont go to the hair dresser and not know what to do or hate the style she gives me???



I need a graduation hairstyle plz help ?

Have a nice graduation. At my sons graduation most of the girls just wore it down, it was easier with the cap thingy. But this would work and would be really easy to do. I showed it to someone else today too.



http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/detai...



or this one:



http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/detai...



I need a graduation hairstyle plz help ?

go to regis.com or master.com but here is a some cute one



http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/images/lind...



I need a graduation hairstyle plz help ?

i would curl you hair and then twist itback sort of in corn rolls but not all of ur hair either that or do a have way up ponytail!! w/e u do curl it!! itlle look classy and safisticated not to mention sort of hot!! this is how i did my hair and every1 loved it i got so many complements!! ok well i better stop bragging!! well good luck at graduation!!



I need a graduation hairstyle plz help ?

YOU COULD BRAID IT SO IT IS OUT OF YOUR FACE BECASE YOU ARE PROABALY GOING TO GET PICTURE TAKEN AND YOU WANT YOUR HAIR OUT OF YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I need a graduation hairstyle plz help ?

okay, I'm super good with hair i have really long hair and my friends have shorter hair. this style works for almost all hair lengths and every hair color. you can do it yourself too. plus it makes it look like you have a ton of hair, even if you don't. it's elegant, and fun. try adding decorative clips to it.



1)wash, condition and completely dry your hair.



2) if your hair is curly, straighten it.



3)put your hair in a HIGH ponytail.



4)using a 1- 1 1/2 inch barrel curl your hair in 1 inch sections.



5)use bobby pins to pin each sectioned curl to above the ponytail binder, hiding the binder and creating a mob of smaller curls. make sure the curls hide the bobby pins. if you want this done at the salon, they are great and most of them know how to do this.



Good luck and Congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit