Friday, November 27, 2009

Side fringe?

I have medium length, blonde and moderately wavy hair and my face is fairly round. I currently have a fringe that is cut straight and sits just below my eyebrows and I think it looks cool. Now I'm wanting to change my look as I've had this style for a while. Would a side fringe look good on me? And would it take much styling? I really don't want to have to style it everyday like I currently do (the natural waves don't sit right in a straight fringe). My hair is only slightly wavy and I'm not sure if it would look ok in a side fringe or not or take too much everyday maintenence. What do you think?



Side fringe?

i say go with a side fringe for 3 reasons



1. looks good on every one



2. can straiting it easier than a fringe that goes strait across



3. can pin it back to show your face either straight back or in a puff (looks cool if it is to the side a little not only straight back)



Side fringe?

It can't hurt to try it, right? It will probably be just as much maintenance but just let them grow out a little bit and try it. If you don't like them you can cut them again or let your bangs grow all the way out.



Side fringe?

Hairstyles With Bangs/fringe



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit