Friday, November 27, 2009

Haircut ideas?

I have thick and long hair with side bangs and layers. But the layers have grown out and are messy and the sidebangs need to be shaped. Can anyone find me a cute style that will suit my hair? It is very thick and long and I want it to appear thinner and more medium-ish instead of thick. I want to get my sidebangs and layers fixed.



Thanks!



Haircut ideas?

well, you should thin the layers out, keep the sidebangs, and get ur hair a little shorter and under control. To your shoulders is a good length.



Haircut ideas?

ask them to thin it out



Haircut ideas?

if you want it thinner .. i would go with the "all the same length" look.



=)



Haircut ideas?

For hte thinner appearance you can get your hair thinned and you should go for some of these looks



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Good luck!



Haircut ideas?

i'm a stylist and can help you. e-mail me and send me a photo of you and i can tell you what you could possibly do.



jessa.marie@yahoo.com



Haircut ideas?

* Hair Styles - Haircut ideas



http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/9...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit