Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hairstyle question?

I have very thick, slightly layered but boring looking hair. long length. I want it cut to a medium short choppy layered hairstyle. Would these hairstyles work for a round face also. Oh also i was wondering what is thinning hair(at a salon) and how do they do it?



Here are the styles:



http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb89/...



(i would want this style w longer bangs and shoulder length in back)



http://www.georgecaroll.com/newsletter/2...



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



THANKS!



Hairstyle question?

they are all very very cute hair styles but i love the third pic the best! when a hairstylist thins your hair, they take these special scissors that cut parts of you hair in all different random places, making your hair more thinner. its great for thick hair. i have really thick hair too, and i get mine thinned everytime i get my hair cut.



Hairstyle question?

i dont really reccommend getting your hair thinned out...because i have thick hair and i did that once, and when it grows in, the pieces stick up. the best thing to do is get layers....i like the 3rd pic! Report It



Hairstyle question?

I love the 3rd one!!!! The 1rst is cute too! Go for it, Why not! The worst that would happen is you wouldn't like it. It'd grow back!!!! I say DO IT!!



Hairstyle question?

I think that would look great! I love those styles! I have actually had my hair thinned before. Pretty much what they do is "razor-cut" your hair. They run a special comb through your hair and it really does make your hair thinner which would be good for these types of styles if you have normally thick hair. The comb just cuts pretty much individual hairs (not a lot of hairs total) so it ends of making your hair appear thinner. Good luck and I hope you love it!



Hairstyle question?

Getting your hair thinned out would look just fine and would make your hair easier to manage. I like all the pics, they will all look just as cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit