Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Should I apply a styling product before using a curling iron?

My hair is naturally curly, and form medium curls. Usually I just wash them and put in a styling product to hold and define the curls. I wanted a change so I'm going to curl them with my 2 inch curling iron and tousle them. My hair is really long, a little past the waist, so they stretch out easily after awhile. I was wondering should I put a styling product before curling them or should I just use hairspray after curling them? If I put the styling product before would that make it worse when curling it? Wouldn't it weigh the curl down more? I just want them to look as nice as possible. Thanks! :)



Should I apply a styling product before using a curling iron?

Use Tressemme heat protector, it doesn't weigh your hair down. I use it to straighten my hair and I love it



Should I apply a styling product before using a curling iron?

You should use one of those products that protect your hair from too much heat damage. i've used the V05 kind its cheap and it works! the better ones are ofcourse form got 2b and they have even better ones from matrix and redken etc. about the whole weighing down thing.. the V05 product that i use is a spray not a creme so i never have that prob. :]



Should I apply a styling product before using a curling iron?

You should ALWAYS put a product on your hair before styling with heat it helps prevent burning and damaging the hair!!! Use an anti-frizz or shine product (try Eufora's Pure Polish, it can be found at salons) before curling and comb it through first. Leave the hair spray for after curling if you feel that you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit