Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scene Hair!!!?

I have dirty blonde hair, kinda wavy, couple inches below my shoulders, and i can't dye my hair but i want scene hair really bad!!! I want a medium length scene style with no extentions, so if anyone has feed back please anwser. And does anyone know about the upkeep??? I want something along these lines



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



or



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



and lastly



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Scene Hair!!!?

I had my hair cut similar to that



It's really not hard to manage it, but I have wavy hair also and I have to straighten it a good deal, so make sure you keep your ends trimmed so you don't get splits. If you want it to spike up like the last girl's, I guess just put some hair spray on it.



Scene Hair!!!?

first off wanting to be scene you are going to be called a poser not scene. Most "scenes" cut their own hair honestly, or they have it done to look like they did. Straight hair is a need, but the best way is print that picture you want bring it to a stylist and have it done. Report It



Scene Hair!!!?

why the other gir; "alexia" is mean, why would she called a poser, it's just a cool hot hair. and she don't care! Report It



Scene Hair!!!?

you could cut your hair short. leave a band over the eye. something like the first pic. and get thinning scissors to thin it out a bit. maybe dye hair black, it would look more "scene".



well thats how my hair looks like lol. then i just use my fingers to make the back stick up. and then use hairspray to make it stay.



Scene Hair!!!?

You might want to try this website: http://www.ft6.us.tc/



They sell authentic hair extensions with stripes made from real human hair. I buy all my hair from there!



They have a lot of colours to choose from and it's only $12.99 for 6 pieces!



I think you're right, clip in coon tail striped hair extensions are best because-



- you don't ruin your hair with dye



- they don't grow out



- you can put them in and take them off



- they can last you forever



- they're cheap



- they look like the real thing



- they wont go all frizzy and weird like real hair does when it's dyed, it'll just look like part of your hair.



- You can change your look really easily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit