Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trying to achieve a Faux-Hawk...?

Whenever I try to style this, the spiky part in the middle always has a curve at the end and wont really stay put, I use gel. Is there anything better out there I can use for this hairstyle? Also, could it be because my hair is a little too long? When length of hair is recommended... because my hair is kinda like medium length (not really short), thanks



Trying to achieve a Faux-Hawk...?

It probably is due to a couple of factors.



1. The gel isn't strong enough.



2. The hair is too long, and may even need thinned out.



3. You have a natural cowlick or wave to your hair.



At any rate start with this product. Then try a trim and having it thinned out a bit.



http://www.jasonshankey.co.uk/dsp_Produc...



Trying to achieve a Faux-Hawk...?

cut your hair a little shorter and then use bedhead products. like wax and glue and wax spray!!



http://www.cutndry.com/tigi_products_gro...



Trying to achieve a Faux-Hawk...?

you can try braids if your hair is long enough. or pony tail style like Sanjaya did. otherwise buy a wig



also. the whole head doesnt have to be the faux-hawk. why not only do the front, it will still look hot



Trying to achieve a Faux-Hawk...?

I agree...you should cut your hair a little shorter. The longer the hair, the heavier it is so it falls and curls. I don't know the brand names but I found that hair wax and some mousses work better than most gels.



Trying to achieve a Faux-Hawk...?

Hold up the hair you want standing up- spray it with hair spray, then blow dry the section you sprayed.



You have to kin of do it section-by-section if you do it like this.



Trying to achieve a Faux-Hawk...?

I have long hair and i have this hair style, my advice is straighten it, then use a wax on it. My hair is already naturally straight but straightening it again gives it that razors edge look. I'im from Australia and i use instant Rockstar Hard Rock wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit