Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Winter formal theme journey to remember???

We have a winter formal around Febuary24. I know that it is a long way away but I need some help on picking out a dress. I have a medium skin tone, medium length thick dark brown hair,dark brown eyes, have a very curvy body, a little extra weight. Also I am about 5'1. So if you have any suggestions for me on color,or style of the dress it would be most appriciated. i also wanted to leave my hair down and curly, but i have alot of hair would that work for me. And if you want to add anything else it would be great!



woulsd this be a good one??



http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...



Winter formal theme journey to remember???

Wow sounds like me, except I'm 5'5, and just a little curvy. My winter formal dress is short, baby blue, knee length, and strapless. I usually always wear a short dress, because it works well for a curvy body type, so I think the dress you picked out would work great! Black and white always works well with tan skin, or you could go with jewel tones. You should definitely wear your hair down, or half down - half up. That way you can show off the halter straps and your hair at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit