Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My 14-year-old cousin thinks I look bland.........?

I'm 22, 5"1" with a medium brown complexion, black wavy hair, dark eyes and slim build. It's true that I like leaving my hair alone on most days, because I can't be bothered styling it. I'm sure I look presentable enough, anyway.



She and I were extremely close when she was growing up, the reason being that I acted like a child even as a teenager. It was fun for her back then, but now she treats me like some boring cousin of hers who lacks motivation to look "good". She's always asking me to wear makeup, even though I like the natural, scrubbed look better. She also says I don't look stylish enough. She's always thinking of glamour, glamour and more glamour.



This has made me resent her a bit, and I'm even avoiding her for no valid reason. To be honest, I know I look more attractive than her, but I feel inadequate when I'm around her family who act the same way that she does. It has even made me become jealous of my own little cousin, which I know is totally ridiculous.



Help!!!



My 14-year-old cousin thinks I look bland.........?

Shes 14... She's in that phase where girls crib and declare everything is below them....Nothing is "cool" enough for them... Don't we all just LOVE that phase? *sigh*



I hardly think you should take makeup and style advice from a 14 year old.. Your style is what makes you feel most comfortable...Whether that means you wear leather pants, or flannel pj's....



Ignore her when she gets that way, and her family too... And tell them that you are single because you choose to be... There is absolutely no need to feel inadequate... No need...



My 14-year-old cousin thinks I look bland.........?

well theres a good web site and you can check out a vitural reality to see what kind of make up suits your needs. also this will build up your confidents as a women. it worked for me. at 30 i still look 21 and people still treat me like a child. now i look and dress like a 30 yr (old) women. and feel good about myself-good luck



My 14-year-old cousin thinks I look bland.........?

You be who YOU are. Don't try to be someone else. Don't try to do something because someone else wants you to. If you do, you won't be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit