Friday, November 27, 2009

I need an opinion?

I'm a 20 year old guy and I am completely tired with the way I look. I've had a goatee for about two years and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. I changed my hairstyle from a little longer to about an inch long and I spike it up with gel now. I like the style I have now. My hair color use to be blonde when I was a kid, but it has turned into a medium shade of brown, and I don't like it as much. I'm thinking of either getting highlights put in my hair or just dying the entire thing to a lighter color. Should I shave off my goatee and get highlights or just dye the whole thing or should I just leave everything alone.



I need an opinion?

Hi Greg



I was a hairdresser for 25 yrs, I had to stop doing hair because I was in an accident. So here's my opinion...definitely shave off your goatee, if you're not sure about your haircolor buy a haircolor with no ammonia (it will say on the box) this way it will wash out in about 6-8 shampoos. I'd go a little darker than your own haircolor, it will make it really shiny and cool looking. Next if you want highlights you can do that a few days later, they have kits or maybe you should see a hairdresser for that. Hope that helps, have fun!



I need an opinion?

no hi lights! i think guys with hi lights are gay



and shave the goatee it can make u look older than you are



girls like natural guys that are clean and everything but not so "made up" well thats how i am at least.



I need an opinion?

Well firstly DON'T get highlights,you will look gay.Shave the goatee off and carry on spiking your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit