Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

I really want this hairstyle! The problem is, although my hair isn't thin (it is medium thick), it is very fine and can easily go flat. How can I get the volume that this style has? BTW I don't really like styling products as they can make my hair kind of limp.



This is the style: http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/...



Please help me! BTW: Do you like the hairstyle?



Thanks! :)



How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

blow dry everything under with a round brush. roll the hair all the way around the big round brush (so that the the brush is rolled up and is touching your scalp) and hold the brush there just for a little to set in the shape. do this a lot at the crown. for the bangs, roll them up in the brush so that your hair is being pulled back away from your face.



How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

Perhaps layer it then straighten it, it might not look excatly the same but it will look similar.



How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

i like the hair.. ask a hair stylist how to do it tho =]



How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

It'd work out fine you just have to have a straightener and volume products. When you head over to the hair place, they'll help you out. :) I love the hairstyle.



How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

i do like the style, the best thing to do would be to go to a professional and ask them to cut it that way, but then ask them how you can maintain it on your own at home. Tell them about your opinion of hair products and they can show you how else to keep the hair style I'm sure. Actually, better thing would be ask them before hand, so that if there is not way to maintain it without products you can make a decision on weather you want to keep the style or not.



How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

Get a good quality volumizer. Not something cheap, something from a salon. Use it just at the roots of your hair along the crown of your head while you are blow drying your hair. Be sure to style your hair as you blow dry. Use a round brush that lifts your hair as it dries.



How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

You need to go to a salon %26amp; have them show you. You WILL need product, you just weren't using the right ones in the past. A stylist can assist you w/ the right one. To me it looks like she blew t dry from an opposite angle to give it some lift.



How can I get this hairstyle? PLEASE ANSWER! Please....!?

I do like the style.



Blow drying your hair will give it volume. you might try some styling products that are made specifically for fine hair, that way it won't cause your hair to go limp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit